30.05.08

Life is circular

Life is circular... you know? Every time, over and over again... It feels like being a fugitive, every time. Every time I reach a new place, I immediately think of the time I will leave. It's not that I'm not happy with my life, it's only a way to cope with it ...I guess... Starting with very small things, trying not to keep material memories, i.e. souvenirs of places and people, so that when I move my staff will not have grown more, how can I pack all those things...

I don't like things that take space, I don't like people taking my space, finally we are alone, lonely souls wandering around the same feelings, the same people, even if they seemingly are never the same, time changes and is changed, space changes, the persons themselves change, but again you are always surrounded by the same kind of staff, you know?

There is a self-masochism kind of thing here, you complain but keep doing the same things, the same mistakes, the people that you get to love or hate are like clones of those ones you have loved or hated in the past, or clones of those ones who are far away, and though, everything changes but you don't see it, everything is repeated but you don't see it, except for when it's long gone...

And your mistakes, the way you have to hurt people, to get annoyed by people, and then you go away, as if everything is automatically explained, understandable, but other people are not you, we are always alone. Why does the society makes us believe that being alone is a curse and not THE FREEDOM? How? The biggest curse is being stupid and not knowing it. The biggest curse is not being a freak ...I'm not sure what I'm talking about...

Keine Kommentare: