25.04.08

Blonde Redhead

Blonde Redhead is my favorite band, since 2004 when I discovered them by chance on the radio. Radio has always been for me a source for new music, at least in the times that the level of local radio stations is high enough for my standards.

I have been to a concert of them, back at the time when I was in Thessaloniki. About a year after I first heard their songs, on a night with electric blue light. I don't have many things to say, since I am practically ignorant of professional nomenclature of music. But Blonde redhead music inspired me to think more, to revolve and resist more, even if it was not in their intentions. (I know I'm not the center of the world, alright?)

Their Melodie of certain three damaged lemons is one of most arousing songs I ever heard.

Keine Kommentare: